Who we are:
SportsVisio is a new venture going where no one has gone before: making artificial intelligence
(AI) apps for amateur sports players, their parents, and coaches in order to improve their
performance and have more fun. Although we’re already underway, you’ll still have all the
privileges and opportunities of being an early member of an entrepreneurial development team.
We accommodate talent wherever it’s based and employ an extensive suite of tools to facilitate
remote teamwork. (We cannot help with VISA applications.)
What you’ll do:
- Amaze your family and friends with never-seen-before AI demonstrations that you
- Design, develop, prototype, and evaluate new deep learning-based computer vision
- Collaborate with our other staff in cloud processing, app development, and software
- Convert your prototype code into production code.
- Jump into whatever is needed to get the job done: we’re all pulling together!
What you’ll need:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, Artificial
- Hands-on experience in training and using deep learning techniques, in particular MLPs and CNNs
- Proficiency in Python, NumPy, and a framework such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, Caffe, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile development, testing, and documentation processes
- Adeptness applying with OpenCV to image processing
- Familiarity with tools for software configuration, task tracking, and data management
- Strong ability to work collaboratively, and remotely in verbal and written English
Ideally you also have
- Experience with ML ops tooling: Pipelines, Regression tools, Experimentation
platforms, Data versioning tools etc.
Ideally you also have
- MS or PhD in a scientific field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physics
- Hands-on experience on developing perception algorithms, including deep learning approaches for detection, classification, identification, segmentation, tracking, and characterization
- Track record of developing, implementing, and evaluating learning-based detection and
analytic algorithms against real-world data-sets
- Significant experience developing and deploying real-time video processing algorithms